Read the question. Write a name or a number.
1. What is Kim’s family name? .
2. Where does Kim live? in Street.
3. What number is Kim’s house? .
4. What is the name of Kim’s horse? .
5. How old is Kim’s horse? .
Choose the correct answer.
There is one example:
Which picture are May and Sam looking at?
What are Mrs. Good’s class doing this afternoon?
What is Mum’s favorite fruit?
Which dog is Anna’s?
What is Lucy wearing?
Listen and fill in the box to tell how to color.
1. Colour balloon in boy’s hand
2. Colour balloon between boxes
3. Colour balloon under table
4. Colour balloon on chair
5. Colour balloon behind cat