Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Tom’s flying his kite. Tom’s kite is in the tree now!
Read the question. Listen and write a name or a number. There are two examples.
What is the girl’s name? Pat
How old is she? 9
1. How many cousins has Pat got?
2. What is the name of Pat’s favourite game?
3. Which beach does Pat like to go to? Beach
4. How many books has Pat got?
5. What is the teacher’s name? Mr.
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Who is Dad talking to on the phone?
What is the crocodile doing?
Where are Hugo’s pens?
Which boy is Sam?
Which is the girl’s favourite picture?
Listen and color. There is one example.