Listen and match. There is one example.
Read the question. Listen and write a name or a number. There are two examples.
1. How old is Alex?
2. What's the name of Tom's sister?
3. How many friends has Tom got?
4. What's the name of Alex's friend?
5. How many numbers can Alex write?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
What can Bill see at the beach?
What is May doing?
What is Jill playing with?
What is Ben having for breakfast?
What sport does Pat want to play?
Look at the picture. Listen and color. There is one example.
Answer: Color the cat on the desk - red
1. Color the cat next to the computer -
2. Color the cat in front of the radio -
3. Color the cat under the painting -
4. Color the cat between the piano and the bookcase -
5. Color the cat sitting on the toy cow -