Listen and match a name with a person in the picture.
William: the man reading newspaper
Listen and write. There is one example. Write only ONE word in each blank.
The Space Club
0. Meetings at: 6.30 pm on Tuesdays
1. Children learn about: the
2. Sometimes they look at: the
3. Children should bring: a
4. If it’s cloudy, children watch:
5. Person who sometimes talks to club: Mr
Where did Uncle Robert get each of these things? Listen and write a letter in each box.
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Which museum is Jack’s grandma going to work in?
What does Jack enjoy doing most in museums?
What is the most interesting thing in the museum?
What is Jack’s grandma going to do in the museum?
How will Jack’s grandma get to work?
Listen and fill in the boxes underneath
1. Colour the suitcase on ground by hotel entrance .
2. Write on board on front of boat.
3. Colour the pocket on backpack .
4. Write on board above hotel.
5. Colour the flag in park by path .