Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: Sarah - making a castle and putting the green flag on the top.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Name: Ben Perry
2. Favorite month:
3. Worst month:
4. Holiday time:
5. Holiday place:
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Robert and his friends are learning to be good photographers. Which photo did each person take?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
How did David go to town?
Which bowl did David buy?
Which card will David choose?
Where did David lose his umbrella?
Which are David's favorite biscuits?
What time are they going to have dinner?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the girl plate - .
2. Colour the smallest hill - .
3. Draw a flower in the bottle on the table and colour it .
4. Write the word “The " on the swan picture.
5. Colour the telephone on the shelf - .