Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: Richard - wearing a blue sweater, drinking a cup of coffee
Listen and write. There is one example.
CAMPING TRIP TO LAKE
Meet at: Kirby Bridge
1. Time: a.m.
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
All the people in Emma's family go to work in different ways. How does each person go to work?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Which is Katty's new house?
Where is Katy's new house?
What's Katy's new bedroom like?
What does Katy's dad do?
What is Katy going to have for supper?
What time is Katy's mum going to come home tonight?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the camel lying on the ground - .
2. Write the word “" before “to the Pyramids!".
3. Draw a hat on the head of the woman pushing the bike, and colour the hat - .
4. Colour the flag between the two pyramids - .
5. Colour the scarf of the woman on the horse who is winning the race -