Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: Richard - swimming
Listen and write. There is one example.
PLANET ART CLUB
Name: Ann Knight
1. Birthday: 15th
2. Address: 26 Street
3. Prefer to come on:
4. Starting on: April
5. Favorite things to paint: and trees.
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Mary and her husband, John, have gone camping, but Mary has left all these things at home. Where is each thing?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
What did William do in the school holidays?
Who did William go with?
Where did William stay?
What did William have for breakfast?
What did William buy?
Which film did William see?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour comic being read by boy lying down in bed on left - .
2. Colour uniform of nurse giving medicine on spoon to boy - .
3. Draw flowers in hand of woman visitor walking across room and colour them .
4. Write "" before “Hospital"
5. Colour juice in glass carried by nurse walking across room - .