Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: Richard - the man sitting in the car.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Please come to my party on Saturday at , Regent Street. It will start at . Please bring and and please wear . (Ask your mum or dad to my dad).
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
A man at the zoo gave the animals the wrong food to eat. What did each kind of animal eat today?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Where is Aunt May going to play volleyball?
Who else is going with Aunt May?
What has Aunt May lost?
What time will the game start?
What has Aunt May forgotten today?
What will Tom do this evening?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the glove of the girl sitting in the snow - .
2. Draw a dog behind the boy throwing a ball - colour it
3. Colour the house on top of the hill - .
4. Write "" under the picture on the board.
5. Colour the coat of the boy on sledge - .