Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: David - the man wearing a blue jacket.
Listen and write. There is one example.
OUR NEW TEACHER
Will start on: Tuesday
1. Will teach us:
2. Name: Mrs.
3. Classroom number:
4. Classroom is next to: school
5. Color of teacher's car:
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Helen's mum forgot to take lots of things with her to work today. Where did she leave each thing?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
What does Sarah want to do after school?
What is Sarah's dad going to give her?
How many friends is Sarah going to go out with?
What's the film about?
What will Sarah have for dinner?
What is Betty's phone number?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the flag on the boat - .
2. Draw one fish behind the frog, at the front of the picture, and colour fish - .
3. Colour the larger tent - .
4. Write a name on the boat on the river - .
5. Colour the butterfly next to the spider - .