Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Sam - the boy playing the drum.
Listen and write. There is one example.
1. Jane: look after Vicky's baby.
2. Jane's exam.
3. Jack: see the (a.m).
4. Dad: important in London.
5. Cinema: " That Star".
6. Dinner: Restaurant.
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Who likes which hobby?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
How is Bill going to get to the football game?
Where are Dad's keys?
Where is Dad going to go first?
What happened to Tom last Saturday?
Which is the team's new football shirt?
What time will Bill's football game finish?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the sandwiches on the ground - .
2. Draw a spoon next to the bowl on the table - colour it .
3. Colour the jacket of the fireman by the wall - .
4. Write "" under the star on the back of the boy under the table.
5. Colour the face of the woman running - .