Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: Jane - the girl has got dark hair and playing the piano.
Listen and write. There is one example.
My aunt's job
Kind of job: cook
1. Where she works:
2. How she gets there:
3. Time she starts work: a.m
4. What she makes:
5. What she wears at work:
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where do Betty and her family work?
Example: Betty C
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Where did Katy go on her birthday?
How did Katy and her parents get there?
What time did the family arrive at the theater?
Which was Katy's favourite actor?
Where did Katy sit in the theater?
What did Katy buy at the theater?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the flag which is higher - .
2. Write "" on the blanket on the baby elephant's back.
3. Colour the butterfly on the plant - .
4. Draw a hat on the boy's head, and colour the hat - .
5. Colour the flying parrot - .