Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Paul - the man taking some pictures of some singers.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Oldest person: Grandmother
3. Live with:
5. Favorite hobby:
Listen to Tom talking to a friend about a sports afternoon.
What sport did each person do?
Write a letter (A-H) next to each person.
You will hear the conversation twice.
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Which bird is the teacher thinking of?
Which is Tom's picture?
What is Tom going to paint today?
What does Tom need next?
What time does the football game start?
What are the new team clothes like?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the man is sitting and reading a newspaper with brown beard
1. Colour the boy's trainers who is taller - .
2. Write "" on the top of the large board on the wall.
3. Colour the skirt of the woman who's drinking some hot coffee - .
4. Write " " on a bag in front of the girl in shorts.
5. Colour the little girl's dress - .