Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Sarah - the girl holding the tent, is not happy.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Write: a story
1. Name of story: "My Wish"
2. Name of words: about
3. You can win: a
4. Send the story by: 14th
5. Send the story to: The Newspaper Office street
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where did Sarah take each thing?
a teddy bear:
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
What game did Richard play today?
What has Richard hurt?
What does Richard need for football?
What is Richard going to do Friday evening?
What's Richard going to do first?
Where are Richard's football shorts?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour taller boy's trainers - .
2. Write "" on noticeboard.
3. Colour skirt of woman drinking coffee - .
4. Write "" on bag next to girl on the phone.
5. Colour flower on small girl's dress - .