Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Richard - holding a bottle of blue paint, standing next to the window.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Name of music school: The Stage Music School.
1. Where: next to .
2. Address: London Street.
3. Day of lessons: .
4. Name of teacher: Mr .
5. Teacher’s telephone number: .
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
What birthday present did Sarah get from each person?
Example: David - C
Uncle Frank -
Aunt Sue -
What will William drink with his breakfast?
What time will William see the dentist?
How will Robert go to the swimming pool?
What is Robert going to have for lunch?
Where is Robert’s swimming bag?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the hair of the woman wearing a skirt - brown.
1. Colour the T-shirt of the girl in the right - wearing glasses - .
2. Write "" above the word "games".
3. Colour three cakes on a plate on the picnic blanket - .
4. Colour boy's kite - .
5. Colour a spotted hat of a baby on the picnic blanket - .