Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: George - the boy wearing the orange jacket and skiing really fast down the hill.
Listen and write. There is one example.
0. Name: Sam North.
1. Address: 2 Street.
2. Age: .
3. Problem: his teeth hurt.
4. Day problem started: .
5. See dentist at: p.m.
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
What sports do Anna’s friends do?
What homework did William have?
Which shorts will William take to football practice?
Where is Michael going to stay?
What time must Robert come home?
What is Robert going to do before lunch?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the jacket of the man holding a monkey - red.
1. Colour hair of the woman on the right on the swing - .
2. Write the word "" next to the word "cold".
3. Colour the balloon in her hand sitting next to the boy in the right corner of the picture - .
4. Colour the fan of the woman standing next to the horse - .
5. Colour the big belt of the small clown in the middle of the picture - .