Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: William - the boy with blond hair and playing the guitar.
Listen and write. There is one example.
City Bus Tours
Bus Tours depart every minutes.
Last tour departs at:
- Adults: £10
- Children: £
Tour Bus Office Address: Street
Buses leave from: the hall
Listen and choose a letter in each box. There is one example.
What does each of these people like about their job?
Which backpack is Michael going to take?
What is the weather going to be like?
When is Michael going to visit his grandma?
Who is Daisy’s best friend?
What did Daisy find at the zoo shop?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Example: Colour trousers of the little boy looking at the fish - green.
1. Colour the big fish with the stripes - .
2. Colour hair of the lady working on the computer - .
3. Write the word "" under "No" of the picture on the wall.
4. Colour two biscuits in the plates - .
5. Colour the butterfly with the spots on the wall - .