Listen and draw lines. There is one example here.
Example: Robert - the man in the jacket with stripes and wear a big hat.
Listen and write. There is one example here.
0. Address: 25 Hillman Road, Frenley
1. Full Name: Taylor
3. Problem: and a cough
4. See Doctor: afternoon
5. What time:
Listen and choose a letter in each box. There is one example.
What do these people want to buy?
Example: Paula - E
What's Michael going to make at art club?
What time does the club finish?
Which girl has Jane already met?
What's Michael going to use to make his toy?
Where's the art room at school?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the shorter woman’s tights who has got carrots in the box - .
2. Colour a bowl of soup of the waiter walking out of the door - .
3. Write the word "" on the small bag on top of the fridge.
4. Colour the waiter's hat who looks very angry - .
5. Colour the spoon on the wall on the right next to the clock - .