Listen and draw lines. Listen the example here.
Example: Bill - over there with his feet in the water, catch anything.
Listen and write. Listen the example here.
Talk to on old person you know. Find out the answers.
0. Age: 86.
1. Name: Smith (my grandfather).
2. Lived where? in a in South London (only two bedrooms).
3. Family: five and parents.
4. First job: .
5. Hobbies: driving expensive cars and looking at .
Listen and write a letter in each box. Listen the example here.
What are William's friends doing in the school holidays?
Which is Jane's room?
What's the matter with Richard now?
Who is Michael making the toy for?
What's the weather going to be like?
What's Jane going to do this evening?
Listen and color and write. Listen the example here.
Example: Colour the shoes of the boy falling over, look funny - red.
1. Colour scarf of the fatter snowman at front - .
2. Colour hat of the child on the sledge, waving hands - .
3. Write "" next to the word "hot" of the picture.
4. Draw a "" in the right hand of a girl throwing snowballs.
5. Colour skate of the girl very good at skating - .