Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: John - the man standing in front of the doors, with his hands in his pockets.
Listen and write. There is one example.
0. Name: Cynthia Jones
1. Address: 33 Road Castletown
Done shop work before? yes
2. When: last (for three weeks)
3. Wants job because: she wants for a holiday
4. Can work which days: only
5. Hours wanted: from to 5 pm
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where did Mrs. Black take these pictures?
Where is William’s History book?
What is Michael going to eat at his grandma’s house?
What was Daisy’s favourite animal at the zoo?
Which hat did Daisy buy?
When is Jane going to college?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the bowl on the table next to the bottles - pink.
1. Colour present on top of the fridge - .
2. Write "" next to word "Birthday" in the banner in the wall.
3. Colour butterfly in top right corner of girl's bed - .
4. Colour biggest star in window - .
5. Draw a on the girl with curly hair.