Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Harry - the taller man taking photos.
Listen and write. There is one example.
0. Name: Bethany Phillips
1. Address: 27 Street Brighton
2. What lost: a handbag
3. Where lost: at the
4. Anything inside: money, a and two letters
5. Phone number:
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where did Mrs. Banks buy the things for the party?
Which suitcase is Jane going to take?
What did the doctor tell Richard to do?
What does Richard ask his mother for?
What homework has Richard got to do?
When is Richard going to go back to school?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour ears of the bigger camel at the front of the picture - yellow.
1. Colour leaf falling from tree on left (of sun) - .
2. Write the word "" next to the word "holidays".
3. Draw "" in front of the smaller pyramid.
4. Colour T-shirt of the man lying down sleeping - .
5. Colour spots on bigger lizard - .