Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: David - the boy with the blond hair and eating birthday cake.
Listen and write. There is one example.
0. Day: Thursday
1. Time leave school: p.m
2. Name: ‘ the song’
3. Write name on list in:
4. Give money to: Mr
5. Remember to take: some
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where are the things that Jill has left at her Aunt's house?
Where's William going to stay?
How's William going to get there?
What doesn't William want to eat when he's away?
Where is Helen going to have her party?
How many people has Helen invited?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the singer wearing one glove - green.
1. Colour the guitar of the boy wearing funny glasses - .
2. Write "" on his bag of the photographer.
3. Colour two stars on the singer’s jacket - .
4. Colour the smallest drum of the man playing it - .
5. Colour hair of the tallest girl in front of the stage - .