Listen and match. There is one example.
Example: Vicky - the girl has got a green rucksack and looking at the map.
Listen and write. There is one example.
The New Art Class
Teacher's name: Mrs (0) Jones
Children learn how to: and colour
Sometimes children will have: special
Children should bring: plastic scissors and
Children get ideas from: some
Time class finishes: at p.m
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where did Oliver get these things from?
What time did Daisy leave the zoo?
What has William forgotten to put in his rucksack?
Where does Betty live?
How does Betty get to college?
Which is the most interesting subject for Betty?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the sandwich that the firemen's giving his friend - brown.
1. Colour glove on the floor nearest to fireman - .
2. Colour belt on fireman with bear - .
3. Write "" in the writing next to the door.
4. Draw a "" next to his left hand of a fireman sitting down at a table.
5. Colour lights on top of left fire engine - .