Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Michael - the boy in green and black striped shorts, eating an apple.
Listen and write. There is one example.
The new museum
Museum name: Station Museum
What's inside? old
Open which days? from Tuesday to
Open which times? opens at 9.30 and closes at
Address: 16 Road
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
William wants to buy some presents for his family. What is he going to buy each person?
Who is going to go with Katy and Sarah?
What time will Katy be home?
How did Michael go on holiday?
What did Michael do on holiday?
Where does Emma live?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: The river in the middle - blue.
1. The shorts on the girl - .
2. The pyramid with the missing top - .
3. The word "" should be written under the word "Fruit" on the fridge.
4. The beetle on the shirt of the boy wearing shorts - .
5. The word "" should be written on the poster on the back of the bus.