Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Harry - that boy jumping on the bed.
Listen and write. There is one example.
HOMEWORK: JOB INFORMATION
Surname: Mr. White
2. Works in:
3. Age when started job:
4. Where learnt job:
5. Colour of uniform: white and
Listen and choose a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where did Harry get these things?
How did Frank's family get home?
What does her dad do at work?
When is her dad's birthday?
Which film did they see?
Which costume is Sarah going to wear?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: The leaves of the tree behind the snowman - green.
1. The sledge next to the snowman - .
2. The word "" should be written on the sledge.
3. The pocket of the boy's jacket - .
4. The word "" should be written on the board on the roof of the hotel.
5. The ski in front of the boy - .