Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Jim - the boy with the rucksack climbing up the mountain.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Bring Your Pet to School Day
0. When is it: on Thursday.
1. Time: at p.m
2. Students can bring: their pets or some .
3. Students without pets can bring: a of a pet.
4. Parents must bring: or cages.
5. If parents can't come: call .
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
What did Emma learn about in each subject at school today?
How did they get to the stadium?
Where's Frank now?
Where is the party?
How are they going to go to the party?
Who is going to look after the children?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the little flag - red.
1. Colour helicopter on top of a skyscraper -
2. Write "" above here.
3. Colour the man's glove -
4. Write "" above golf.
5. Colour the girl's trainers -