Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Vicky - the woman holding the baby.
Listen and write. There is one example.
The school holiday
Meeting at: bus station
On Friday afternoon they will go to:
On Saturday afternoon they will go to:
They will go to the theater on:
Students are going to swim with:
The students will come back at: o'clock
Listen and choose a letter in each box. There is one example.
Where are the things that Katy wants to take to school?
What was Mrs. Silver's favorite subject at school?
Who else in Mrs. Silver's family works as an engineer?
What time does Mrs. Silver start work?
What is Mrs. Silver going to do tomorrow?
Which bridge is Mrs. Silver working on now?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
Example: The dress on the girl who's long hair, on the swing - purple.
1. The hat on the man who's reading the newspaper at the front of the picture - .
2. The boys are playing soccer, write the word “” on their feet.
3. The big duck in the lake - .
4. The girl is giving some bread to the ducks, write the word “” on the girl’s dress.
5. The shorts on the boy who is climbing the tree - .