Listen and look. There is one example. Choose the correct answer for each person.
Example: Jim - the boy with the shorts and holding the umbrella.
Listen and write. There is one example.
His name is: Robert
1. His age is:
2. His job is:
3. Business he works for: Air
4. Each month he works: days
5. He likes visiting:
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example. You can listen to the audio twice.
What do Betty and her family work?
What did Katy enjoy most about her holiday?
What is the club going to do on holiday next year?
What time did Gillian leave?
What will they eat for dinner?
What will the weather be like?
Listen and colour and write. There is one example.
Example: Colour the big cushion that the boy's sitting on - pink
1. Colour the backpack under the chair -
2. Colour the racing car on the screen -
3. Write "" on the largest drum
4. Write "" after "16" on the poster
5. Colour the comic that is half on the rug -