Part 1 – 5 questions.
Look and read. Choose the correct words and write them on the lines. There is one example.
Example: The people in this sometimes sing or play guitars: a band
1. This person helps people who aren’t well in the hospital.
2. Some people put milk or lemon in this drink.
3. There are lots of cars, buses, and people in this busy place.
4. You can put cheese or meat between bread to make this.
5. This is part of a farm where you often see vegetable plants.
Part 2 – 6 questions –
Read the text and choose the best answer.
Paul: Did you see the film about pirates?
Paul: Which was your favorite pirate in the film?
Paul: Was he the one with long, curly hair?
Paul: I like films which are funny.
Paul: How about going to see ‘Treasure Train’ at the cinema? That’s very funny.
Paul: Let’s ask Fred to go with us.
Read the story. Choose a word from the box. Write the correct word next to numbers 1–5. There is one example.
Jane loves reading about different animals in her school library. Last Friday, Jane’s teacher told the class to find pictures of animals. ‘Look on the I told you about yesterday,’ she said. ‘Work with a friend. Choose a really strong animal but talk about your different first.’
Jane worked with Paul. ‘Bears are great,’ Paul said. ‘Let’s find a picture of a bear in a river. They’re really good at catching fish! Or a lion? People are of those. Let’s find a picture of a lion with its mouth open! I like seeing its big teeth.’
‘What about kangaroos?’ Jane said. ‘They have longer and stronger tails than bears or lions. It’s their tails that make them really good at ! Their back legs are the strongest, too.’ Paul looked at Jane. ‘OK! You’re right again, Jane!’ he said. ‘You’re the girl in the class!’
Now, choose the best name for the story:
Read the text. Choose the right words in the blanks.
Dolphins are part of the whale family. They are smaller most whales and they have small teeth.
Dolphins are very clever animals. They learn things very and a dolphin can make noises to ‘talk’ to another dolphin.
Dolphins live with their families. They like to play in the water and to jump of the water and back in again.
A lot of people (4) sailboats say that dolphins like to be near people. They come very near to boats and sometimes they with the boats for days.
Look at the pictures and read the story. Write some words to complete the sentences about the story. You can use 1, 2 or 3 words.
Daisy at the farm
1. Daisy’s mother liked the farm because it was a place.
2. Daisy enjoyed working with on the farm.
3. There were some outside the house when they drove into the farm.
4. Daisy’s dad didn’t want to in the wet weather.
5. Daisy told to go and have tea with her grandmother.
6. Daisy was after all her work outside.
7. Grandfather said Daisy was the in her family!
Look and read and write.
Complete the sentences.
1. The boy on the bike is wearing grey .
2. One dog is brown and one dog is .
Answer the questions.
3. What’s the girl in the black skirt doing?
She is .
4. Where are the flowers?
The flowers are .
Now write two sentences about the picture.
(Đây là câu hỏi viết tự do, TiengAnhK12 không kế chỗ để bạn nhập câu trả lời và được chấm điểm tự động. Bạn hãy tự viết, dưới đây là các mẫu đáp án để bạn tham khảo)
The brown dog is playing in the water./ A boy and a girl are jumping.
There is a red car in front of the house./ There is a table and chair in the garden.