Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Example: Peter - blonde hair, wear a blue jacket.
Listen and write.
Worked at: City Hospital
1. Had to wash: the in the morning
2. Number of work days every week:
3. Wore: blue
4. At work, Grandma had: lots of
5. The hospital was for: only
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Mrs. First is telling Paul about the people in her family. What is each person doing now?
Listen and choose the correct answer.
Which man is the girl’s teacher?
What did Sally lose?
What does Hugo want to eat?
Where is Jill?
What must Ben’s father buy?
Listen and color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour two trees on small island .
2. Colour sailing boat .
3. Colour boy’s sweater .
4. Write on the piece of paper in bird’s beak.
5. Colour shell on rock .