Listen and draw lines. There is one example.
Listen and write. There is one example.
Dad at the farm
0. Kind of animals there: sheep
1. Name of farm: Farm
2. Number of fields:
3. Kind of vegetables that farmer plants:
4. Kind of fruit trees:
5. Can go to the farm: next
Zoe slept at her grandparents' house all week. They went to Lots of places. What did Zoe do in these places?
Listen and write a letter in each box. There is one example.
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Where's Jim now?
What's Peter's favorite sport?
What can Lucy have to drink?
Where are Uncle Nick's roller skates?
Which girl is Sue?
Listen, color and write. There is one example.
1. Colour the girl's shirt/coat —
2. Colour the kitten on the box —
3. Write on the bottle on the bed
4. Colour the map on the table —
5. Colour the shell on top of the present —