Listen and draw the line. There is an example.
Listen and write. There is one example.
His sister's favorite hobby: .
The book he needs is about: .
Number of pages to write: .
He plays the: .
Listen and match. There is one example.
Jack is telling his mother about his friends from school and their different hobbies. Which is each person's favorite hobby?
Listen and choose the correct answer. There is one example.
Where did Peter take the dog?
What is May buying?
Which film did Bill see?
Which boy is Jim's cousin?
Where do Alex's grandparents live?
Listen and color. There is one example.
1. Colour the boy's ice cream —
2. Colour the man”s guitar —
3. Colour the leaf between the big rock and the baseball —
4. Write on the big tree behind the man with the guitar.
5. Colour the frog under the flowers —