Look and read. Choose the correct words and write them on the lines. There is one example.
This is green, and cows and horses eat it. ...grass...
1. Most of these are green and brown. They are sometimes very old and they are often very tall.
2. These have got pages of pictures and stories, and children enjoy reading them.
3. You put hot and cold water in this and then wash in it.
4. These plants are all colours and big or small. People like having them in their gardens and in their homes.
5. You stand under this and water comes out of it.
Read the text and choose the best answer.
Peter: Here are my holiday photos, Vicky!
Vicky: A. Wow, they're great!
B. Hello, I'm Vicky.
C. Oh, they aren't here!
Peter: I like going on holiday.
Peter: Where do you and your family go, Vicky?
Peter: What do you do on holiday?
Vicky: I love sailing most. What's your favourite hobby, Peter?
Vicky: Well, do you like going to famous places?
Vicky: My dad likes fishing when we're on holiday.
Read the story. Choose a word from the box. Write the correct word next to numbers 1–6. There is one example.
'Can we sleep outside tonight?' Alex and Sally asked their mother one evening when it was very ...hot... She said 'Yes'. The girls put blankets on the grass, then got two of water from the kitchen. They looked at the stars, talked, then went to sleep. But the night got colder and Alex woke up. A cat off the garden wall.
'What was that?' asked Alex. 'Are you awake, Sally?' Then a big, black flew out from one of the trees. 'I am awake,' answered Sally. 'What was that?' The girls sat up. 'I don't like being outside at night. I'm ,' Sally said. 'Me too!' said Alex. 'Let's go inside.' The girls picked up their blankets and to the house. In the morning, their mother found them, not outside, but in their beds in their bedroom!
Now choose the best name for the story.
Read the text. Choose the right words to fill in the blanks.
Look at the pictures and read the story. Write some words to complete the sentences about the story. You can use 1, 2 or 3 words.
The new house
My name's Jack and I live with my Mum and Dad and my younger sister, Daisy. She's five. Last week we moved to a new house. Dad said 'It's got a great garden'. Daisy was very excited. But I didn't want to go because my best friend lived in the house next to ours.
Jack's sister, Daisy, is ...five... years old.
Jack and Daisy ...moved to... a new house last week.
1. Dad liked the at the new house.
2. Jack to go to the new house.
So, last Saturday a big truck came to our house. Two men carried our things to the truck and three boxes of my toys and all my comics. They dropped my camera. They had sandwiches, talked and laughed and then they closed the doors of the truck. Then there was nothing in our house. I was sad and Daisy cried but I didn't.
3. The men carried Jack's toys and comics to the truck in .
4. Jack's sister when all their things were in the truck.
Dad drove us to our new house. It was a big house in the countryside. Mum went in and shouted, 'Jack come and see your new bedroom.' I ran upstairs. My room was at the top of the house. I looked out of the window and saw a field with sheep and cows in it. Then I looked at the house next to ours. It had a swimming pool and there was a boy in it - my new friend!
5. Dad drove to the new house in .
6. Jack to see his new bedroom.
7. There was a boy in in the house next to Jack's. Jack was happy.
Look and read and write.
There are some clouds in the sky.
Where are the people? at the beach
Complete the sentences.
1. The two boys who are playing football are wearing .
2. The cat sleeping on the blanket is .
Answer the questions.
3. Where is the dog?
4. What is the man on the boat doing?
Now write two sentences about the picture.
(Đây là câu hỏi yêu cầu viết tự do, TiengAnhK12 không thiết kế chỗ để bạn nhập vào câu trả lời và được chấm điểm tự động. Bạn hãy tự viết trên giấy)