Đề thi thử số 1 Toefl Primary Challenge 2019 vòng 2 - Listening
12/6/2019 1:42:13 PM
Bài thi thử phần Listening của vòng 2 Toefl Primary Challenge 2019, được biên soạn theo đúng cấu trúc chuẩn của bài thi Listening trong Toefl Primary Step 2
Listen to several talks and choose the correct picture (A or B or C). (Source: Step by step listening 2)
What do Jessica and Mike do at the park?
What did John do last summer vacation?
What does Leanne like to do in the summer?
What does Joanne like to do in winter?
What does Bob want to do next year?
Why does Mike like the summer?
Listen to each conversation and answer the question. (Source: Reading starter 3)
What instruments do his mom and dad play?
- The violin
- The piano
- The guitar
How often will the girl practice?
- Every day, Monday to Friday
- Seven days a week
- Every Monday
Why did the boy go to the amusement park?
- It was his birthday.
- It was his sister’s birthday.
- His friends wanted to go.
How often does she water the plant?
- Once a day
- A few times each week
- Once a week
What makes penguins become a funny animal?
- They are not birds.
- They like to eat fish.
- They can’t fly, although they are birds.
How does the boy feel about horses?
- He loves them.
- He is a bit scared.
- He doesn’t like them.
Listen to several phone messages (source: Toefl Primary Step 2) and answer the questions.
Why did Louis’ grandmother call?
- To invite Louis to lunch
- To speak with Louis' mother
- To ask Louis what kind of cake he wants
- To tell her she will be home late
- To tell her to finish her homework early
- To ask for help making dinner
- To talk about his new clothes
- To ask what to wear on a class trip
- To invite Michael to the museum
- To remind Sylvia about a class project
- To ask Sylvia to return a book
- To give directions to the library
- To tell Lana about her trip to a different country
- To invite Lana to join a group for history class
- To ask Lana about the maps on the history homework
Why did the teacher call?
- To ask a question
- To tell some news
- To explain the homework
Listen to a story about the worst fear of a girl
(source: English Listening on Youtube| Learn English via Listening Level 2 playlist).
What does the girl think about swimming?
- It would be easier for her to swim from a young age.
- She remembered a bad experience in water when swimming.
- She is afraid of swimming because she always gets water up her nose
When does the girl start to panic?
- When the water gets higher than her cheek
- When the water gets higher than her nose
- When the water gets higher than her chest
What does she always wear on a boat?
- a bomber Jacket
- a life jacket
- a sweater
- She will face her fears and take swimming lessons
- She will go out onto a boat instead of swimming.
- She will not overcome her fears because she wants to be safe.
Listen to a story about a cat (source: English Listening on Youtube | Learn English via Listening Level 2 playlist).
What does the cat like to drink?
- on the lap
- on the floor
- on the chair
What did the cat do after eating a centipede?
- She drank a big drink of tea
- She jumped back to her bed
- She sat on a lap and drank milk
What does the boy guess at his cat?
- The cat drank all of his tea
- The cat will eat another centipede
- The cat drank tea to wash her mouth
Listen to a discussion. (source: More step by step Listening 1)
Where is the Sahara Desert?
- in Northern Africa
- in Northern America
- in the United States
Which plant does NOT live in the Sahara Desert?
- vine trees
- olive trees
What is the highest temperature in the Sahara during the hot period?
- over 30 degrees
- 40 degrees
- 50 degrees
Listen to a student's speech. (Source: More step by step Listening 1)
What is the topic of the presentation?
- a new type of transportation
- a new kind of clothe
- a new game
What is Helen’s idea?
- an automatic motorbike
- an automatic train
- an automatic flying car
Which can help the car go really fast and travel long distances?
- a big TV
- big windows
Listen to a lecture. (Source: More step by step listening 1)
Where was the Double seven day celebrated?
- in Asia
- in America
- in Africa
The Double seven day always falls on_______ of the lunar calendar.
- July 7th
- July 17th
- July 27th
Which do single women ask the goddess for in China?
How do Japanese people celebrate Double seven days?
- by gathering with their families
- by writing wishes on pieces of paper
- by eating wheat-flour noodles