Đề thi thử số 2 Toefl Primary Challenge 2019 vòng 2 - Listening
7/22/2019 9:59:00 AM
Bài thi thử phần Listening của vòng 2 Toefl Primary Challenge 2019, được biên soạn theo đúng cấu trúc chuẩn của bài thi Listening trong Toefl Primary Step 2
Listen to several talks (source: Step by step listening 1 and Step by step listening 2) and answer the questions.
What does Craig do?
What does Kelly’s monster look like?
What does Joanne like to do in winter?
What color eyes and hair does Lisa's mom have?
Which picture describes Lisa’s cloth?
What does Mike like?
Listen to each conversation and answer the questions. (Source: Reading starter 3)
Why was the party interesting?
- It was a “car” party.
- They made a cake.
- The games were fun.
Which is true about the boy?
- He is late for school.
- He thinks the girl shouldn’t worry.
- He is never late for school.
How much does it cost to join the soccer team?
- 30 dollars
- 25 dollars
- 20 dollars
Why does the girl like the game?
- It has many buttons.
- It is easy.
- She likes the characters.
What does the boy sometimes have to do?
- Cook dinner for his parents
- Go shopping for his mother
- Choose the vegetables at the store
What does the girl like to eat?
- Soup and bread
- Fish and rice
- Rice and cheese
Listen to several phone messages and answer the questions. (Source: Toefl Primary Step 2)
- To ask Robert to attend a meeting
- To ask Robert to pick up his business partner
- To ask Robert to double-check James's arrival time
Who should be there to put out the fire?
- Sanitation workers
Why did the girl call Max?
- To tell him about a quiz
- To tell him about her favorite subject
- To tell him about the teacher
What is the teacher talking about?
- The class schedule
- The school rules
- The first class
- To tell his mom about the lunch menu
- To ask his mom to bring his math book and calculator to school
- To tell his mom that he wants to go home
What does the girl NOT carry in her backpack?
- A hand tower
- Her cell phone
Listen to a story about a girl learning dancing. (Source: English Listening on Youtube)
Who taught the girl how to dance?
- her mother
- a man
- a friend in a ballroom dancing
What did the man do when the girl stepped on his toes in the second time?
- He was angry
- He laughed at her
- He was patient
What did her mother use to do?
- Her mother used to manage a big fancy hotel
- Her mother used to be a dancer in a band
- Her mother used to be a singer
Why did the girl and her mother dance in different ways?
- because they are in 2 different generations.
- because the man taught the girl dancing in a different way
- because her mother never stepped on the man’s toes once
Listen to a story about a birthday gift. (Source: English Listening on Youtube)
Why did not the boy buy a gift for his father?
- because the boy didn’t know what his father liked
- because his father did not like anything
- because his father didn’t give him money
What did the boy want to do?
- He wanted to give his father some candies
- He wanted to help his father write on one piece of paper
- He wanted to help his father do household chores
His dad thought that the gift was very _______.
What is the best gift that his father talked about?
- A gift shows the care for the other person
- A gift was written on a piece of paper
- A gift costs a lot of money.
Listen to a discussion. (Source: More step by step listening 1)
How many different animal groups are there?
What is not the feature of mammals?
- They have backbones.
- They are cold-blooded.
- They breathe through their lungs.
What animals are included in the group of mammals?
Listen to a lecture. (Source: More step by step listening 1)
How many inventions were introduced?
What is the invention of Kelly Fisher?
- an oxygen-powered car
- a bicycle-powered cell phone charger
- a solar-powered boat
Who did win the first prize?
- Kelly Fisher
- Lisa MacDonald
- Mark Sullivan
Listen to a lecture. (Source: More step by step listening 2)
What is the lecture about?
- Different kinds of sporting events in the Olympic Games
- How the Summer and Winter Olympics are different
- Countries participate in Olympic
How many countries compete in the Winter Games?
Is Summer Games more popular than Winter Games?
Which Games have more sporting events?
- Winter Olympic Games
- Summer Olympic Games