What did the girl do yesterday?
How much must customers spend to get a free gift?
What will the boy bring for the barbecue?
What activity does the woman want to book for the weekend?
What will the visitors see last?
You will hear a radio announcement about weekend activities in Fishport. For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE OR/AND A NUMBER/DATE/TIME.
WEEKEND ACTIVITIES IN FISH PORT
YOUR CHOICE OF ACTIVITIES
BIRD ISLAND WALK – 10.00 a.m. Don’t forget to take your boots with you
GUITAR DAY Will be held in the Centre
PLAZA CINEMA – 2.30 p.m. A program of films for all the family
CYCLE RACE This year’s route is through the
GREEN STREET THEATRE – 3.00 p.m. ‘The Long ’ – a play for children
CAMFORD CASTLE – open all day Display of used in medicine
Look at the sentences for this part.
You will hear a conversation between a man, Marco, and his wife, Sarah, about a film they have just seen at the cinema.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Marco and Sarah agree that the city in the film was London.
2. Marco feels that the length of the film made it rather boring.
3. Sarah was upset about how some of the audience behaved during the film.
4. Sarah was disappointed with the way the main actor performed.
5. Marco thinks this film is the best the director has made.
Listen to an announcement about what's on television tomorrow. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. When will The Railway Princess start on TV? at o'clock
2. What program do they have at lunchtime?
3. Which team is the opponent of Brazil in the match this week?
4. Which competition will be canceled if the weather is bad?
5. Who is the singer performing the Original Soundtrack on the film "I could live forever"?