What is the girl going to bring for the picnic?
Which activity did the boy enjoy most during his holiday?
What homework does the girl have to do tonight?
Where did the students go on their school trip?
Which present has the boy already bought?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE OR/AND A NUMBER/DATE/TIME.
You will hear a student giving a review of a new video game to his class.
Video game review
A new game called:
Players answer questions about:
There are levels in total
The last level of the game:
Website for more details: www..com
Look at the sentences for this part.
You will hear an interview with a 15-year-old girl called Andrea, who plays ice hockey for her National Under-16s Team.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Andrea said she started playing ice hockey first.
2. Andrea wants to play against boys to improve her own playing skills.
3. When Andrea was chosen for the national team, her parents felt so proud of her.
4. Andrea loves the national team matches that are easy for them to win.
5. The best way of becoming good at ice hockey for beginners is buying good equipment.
You will hear a student giving some information to his class about an acting club he’s a member of. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Which character did Alice Fisher play in the series "Green Valley"?
2. How long did Alice Fisher work in comedy productions?
3. What did they practice in the second part?
4. When are the sessions held?
5. Which play is the last production of the club?