How did the man hear about the fire?
How did the woman get to work?
How much are the shoes?
What does Karen still need to get for the school play?
Where will they have the party?
You will hear someone talking on the radio about the Willingham Museum. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
In the museum, visit:
- a 19th-century street
- a 1950s
- a new exhibition about shoes which will open on
The museum is:
- in a building which was a
- near the outside the town
To get there:
- follow the signs from the town center
Look at the sentences for this part. Listen to the story about Jessica and her mother.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
Jessica wore her jacket when going grocery shopping with her mom.
Jessica's mother asked her to find some milk in the supermarket.
Jessica met her neighbor, Sarah at the fruit and vegetable section.
Sarah went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients for baking.
Jessica and Sarah went to the checkout counter together because their moms were waiting for them.
You will hear an interview with a 15-year-old boy called Callum, who runs a successful book review website for teenagers. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. How old was Callum when he first learned to write computer programs?
2. What does Callum encourage teenagers to discuss rather than video games?
3. What does he do each evening for his next day activities?
4. What would he like to own when he is 18?
5. What is the aspect of his new website?