What does Charlie want to borrow from his brother, James?
What does Mandy's brother do?
What has Aunt May forgotten today?
What has Aunt May lost?
What instrument is Edward learning to play?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
|Membership type||Cost||Access||Additional benefit|
|Anytime||£||Any time between 5. a.m. and midnight||Access to clubs nationwide|
|Freetime||£500||Between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m||Access to|
|Standard||£400||Same as Freetime. but only||None|
|Children||Depends on choice of scheme||Depends on choice of scheme|
You will hear a woman, Vanessa, talking about a journey she made with her husband, Robert, and her baby, Ben.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Vanessa and Robert decide to look for new jobs last year.
2. Vanessa was worried that the baby would get ill.
3. Vanessa wondered if she should fly home when they reached Singapore.
4. Vanessa’s father-in-law looked after the baby.
5. Because of spending so much time on the boat, the baby learned to walk late.
You will hear an interview with a young woman called Lin, who makes online videos. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What topic did Lin talk about on her videos?
2. Which topic was in her friend's vlog?
3. How often should people put videos online if they want to be successful?
4. Which transport did Lin encourage people to use more in her latest video?
5. Where would Lin like to appear to increase the audience?