What have they forgotten?
What might Harry do if it rains on Saturday?
What time did Thompson ring?
What was Oscar doing when Isabel phoned him?
What was the weather like on Beth's holiday?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
Hotel booking form
Arrival date: 23rd August
Length of stay: days
Type of accommodation:
Name: Mr and Mrs and children
Address: 29 Tower Heights, Dunbar,
Postcode: EH41 2GK
Contact telephone: 0131 9946 5723
Purpose of trip:
You are going to hear an information announcement for passengers on a ship.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. The ship will arrive at about 7 p.m.
2. Children can have their own menu in the restaurant.
3. Souvenirs of the ship will be available at a reduced price.
4. The coffee bar is situated in the lounge.
5. A special event that is competition will happen during the voyage.
You’ll hear an interview with a girl called Jasmine, talking about her experiences of flying a plane. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. How did Jasmine's friend feel when she flew a plane?
2. What was Jasmine worried about at the beginning of the flying experience day?
3. Jasmine thought the teachers on the sessions were not .
4. What did Jasmine's instructor always do with her during the flight?
5. Which experience day would Jasmine like to try most?