How does the man travel to Liverpool?
When is the party?
Which is the office manager?
What will the weather be like in the afternoon?
How does the girl feel about a blog she has started writing?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
Harvey's Homewares Faulty
Product Replacement Instruction
Product Make: Gleeware Breadmaker
Shop where bought: Bluewater
Date of purchase: 2.12.06.
Customer surname: - Initial: J.H
House number: - Road name: Capercaillie Gardens
: AD22 4SC
Home phone: 08896 3412877
Day of delivery:
You will hear a music teacher giving some information to students about Saturday music classes.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. The violin class is not available on Saturdays.
2. Students have to go to the large cupboard next to the technology room to pick up their instruments.
3. It costs £7.75 per class.
4. The end of term concert will be held in the first week of July.
5. Students can perform alone or with the orchestra at the concert.
You will hear an interview with a young hairdresser called Carlotta. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What got Carlotta interested in being a hairdresser?
2. Who did the first hair that Carlotta cut belong to?
3. What made Carlotta become the winner of the Young Hairdresser competition?
4. Although Carlotta is working at a well-known shop, she thinks that she will never be .
5. Where would Carlotta like to start a business in the future?