What could the woman see from her hotel window?
Which T-shirt does the woman buy?
What time did Daisy leave the zoo?
Which appointment did the boy have today?
What will the boy look like in his school play?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
Questions for holidaymakers
Beaches: busy but
Shop staff: are sometimes
Waiters: and quick
Suggestions: need some for hire
You will hear a man talking to a group of people about a new sports centre.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. The swimming pool and squash court will be open on different days.
2. The tennis court will be open after Saturday.
3. The total cost when you pay annually will be cheaper than when you pay monthly.
4. The price of swimming lessons is included in the total price.
5. You don't need to fill your age on the membership form.
You will hear an interview with a 15-year-old girl called Andrea, who plays ice hockey for her National Under-16s Team. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Which sport does Andrea say she started playing first?
2. Which sport does Andrea say she started playing after seeing a game on TV?
3. How does Andrea think about playing against boys?
4. Not all games in the national team are her .
5. What does Andrea advise people who want to start playing ice hockey?