Where’s the girl going this afternoon?
Which family are Emily’s new neighbours?
Which man is Sally's grandfather?
Which program does the girl want to watch?
What did the boy leave at his friend’s house?
You are going to hear a student talking to someone on the telephone about doing an online course.
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER.
Online Writing Course
Report for Brochure
First name: Alex
Address: Flat 4A, 396 Road
Email address: email@example.com
Message box: deliver brochure
You will hear a teacher giving his students information about a school trip to a farm.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. The meeting place will be next to the playground.
2. Students need to bring a drink on their own.
3. Morning activities will be brushing the horses and feeding the lambs.
4. Students will do some wall climbing after fishing or playing baseball.
5. Students will return to school at 3.30 pm.
Look at the sentences for this part.
You will hear an interview with a 17-year-old boy called Erik who went cycling across the USA with his dad. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Erik and his dad wanted to do a long cycle ride during
2. What do they need to have before traveling to other countries?
3. Instead of worrying about the ride, they felt when they set off.
4. During the ride, what could Erik and his dad handle well?
5. In the future, Erik plans to take part in