What are they going to have for lunch?
Which is the boy’s new desk?
What did the boy see at the transport museum?
Where does the girl hope her family will go on holiday?
Why is the girl tired?
You are going to hear a conversation between a man and a woman who are looking for someone to travel with them to some distant mountains.
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER.
You will hear a student called Matilde giving a presentation to her class about a science museum she visited.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Matilde's favourite room contained displays about energy.
2. The health exhibition is currently closed.
3. Matile made a fantastic car at the museum.
4. The shop had a really good range of chemistry sets.
5. The guided tour lasts for 80 minutes.
Look at the sentences for this part.
You will hear an interview with a writer called Peter Taylor. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. In Peter's first book, where did the story take place?
2. Where does Peter spend most of his year?
3. What was broken-down when Peter was in the desert?
4. In his spare time, Peter usually gets together with .
5. What kind of book does Peter want to write in the future?