What did Sophie enjoy doing most at the weekend?
How will they get to their tennis class?
Why didn’t Niesh go to the party?
The girl thinks the boy should
Where did the boy go with his family at the weekend?
You will hear a telephone conversation about a holiday apartment.
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
Dubai Palm Apartments
Enquiry taken by: Amanda
Address: 37 Blumengasse, Vienna
Number of people:
Starting date: of January
Length of stay:
You will hear a student giving a review of a new video game to his class.
Decide if each sentence is correct of incorrect.
1. Action in Sky Jam takes place in a city.
2. Players answer questions about insects.
3. The story in the game is the best thing about the game.
4. The maximum number of players at one time is four.
5. The company's website is www.lombardio.com.
You will hear Luis talking to his friend Charlotte about a computer game.
For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Where did Luis's mum buy the game from?
2. Charlotte likes the game because it's _____.
3. Who does Luis want to play the game with?
4. Which day did Charlotte spend 45 minutes playing the game on?
5. Which part of the game does Luis dislike the most?