When did Gary start his new job?
What time does the film start?
What did the boy buy yesterday?
Where did the boy find his mobile phone?
Why is the boy talking to the girl about the video game?
You will hear a telephone conversation about a school trip.
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
Trip to newspaper office
1. Meet in the:
2. Travel by:
3. Activities: a tour and a
4. Cost of trip: £
You will hear a student giving some information to his class about an acting club he’s a member of.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Alice Fisher appeared on TV as a policewoman.
2. The teacher has spent more years working in comedies.
3. The first part of each session is about using the voice well.
4. The club takes place at the acting school.
5. "The Passenger" will not be on at the Town Theatre after 27th of July.
Look at the sentences for this part.
You will hear Dan talking to a shop assistant in a sports shop. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What kind of skateboard does Dan want to buy?
2. What color skateboard does Dan prefer?
3. How wide should be Dan's skateboard?
4. What free gift can Dan get from the shop?
5. When will Dan buy a skateboard?