What does the man want?
How far does Carl live from his school?
What are the man and the woman going to do today?
The girl leave the theatre early because she _____
How does the boy feel about his new house?
You will hear a conversation between a customer and a shop assistant. For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER.
You will hear a teacher giving some information about a school photography competition.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. The topic of this year's competition is the environment.
2. Photos must show some wildlife, not landscape only.
3. A local writer will be able to judge the competition.
4. First prize is a photography book.
5. Competitors have to send their entries by the 19th of February.
Listen to Teresa talking about a trip to the US. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. How did Teresa travel around while she was on holiday?
2. Teresa's parents thought Disneyland was too _____.
3. What did Teresa do at the Grand Canyon?
4. Among Los Angeles, San Francesco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, where did Teresa's family not visit?
5. What did Teresa's mother enjoy most in San Francisco?