Đề thi thử Nghe hiểu môn Tiếng Anh vào lớp 6 theo chuẩn cấu trúc đề thi của trường THCS Ngoại ngữ, gồm 4 phần:
How tall is Joey?
What does Millie want to buy?
Where will Henry put his Mum’s watch?
Where will the woman go first after work?
What will the woman wear at the party?
You will hear a conversation between a student and an advisor. For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER.
Staying healthy at Glenfield
|Health centre||North Campus||£6.50 charge for prescriptions||all students within the zone|
|Counselling service||North Campus||up to consultations free||all students|
|Nightline||Campus||free||by phone: call|
|Sports centre||South Campus||£ each year||all students|
You will hear a librarian talking about the John R Jones Memorial Library.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. The talk is for full-time and part-time students only.
2. Students can find map collections inside the Fieldhouse Library.
3. The Rivergate building is not open on 2 days of the year.
4. Students have to book in advance if they would like to find specialist local history collections.
5. Librarians may accept some students who forget to bring their ID cards.
You will hear Denis and Emily talking to their tutor about their assignment. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. What does Emily think about the topic of the assignment?
2. According to Emily, which new technology will become the biggest competition for TV?
3. According to Denis, which new technology will become the biggest competition for TV?
4. The tutor and Denis agree that the length of programs might become .
5. What does Denis complain about in the library?