Where did Paul go running yesterday?
Where has the teacher put the dictionary?
How much is the watch?
What will Anna have for breakfast today?
Which bus stop does the woman need?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR NUMBERS.
MIDBURY DRAMA CLUB
club started in 1957
prize recently won by
usually performs plays
next auditions will be on Tuesday,
help is needed with publicity and lights
rehearsals take place in the hall
nearest car park for rehearsals in Ashburton Road opposite the
Look at the sentences for this part.
You will hear a conversation between a man, Marcus, and a woman, Cora, who work in the same office.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Marcus is often late for work.
2. Cora disagrees with Marcus about the cause of traffic jams.
3. Marcus agrees that cycling to work would be good for him.
4. Marcus believes employers should provide buses.
5. Marcus agrees to try coming to work by bus tomorrow.
You will hear Hitomi talking to her friend Freddie about her visit to Hardin Castle. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Where did Hitomi's class go to?
2. What was the weather like on Saturday?
3. What do Hitomi and Freddie both like best at Hardin Castle?
4. What did Freddie want to get information about?
5. When will the competition be held at the castle?