Các em hãy thi thử như thật với đề thi này nhé! Hãy:
- Nghe thật tập trung, note lại thật nhanh
- Cẩn thận khai thác kĩ lượt nghe thứ hai, kiểm tra lại các đáp án trước khi nộp bài
- Xem transcript giải thích đáp án của những câu làm sai, nếu có, để rút kinh nghiệm.
Where did the man find the handbag?
What piece of furniture do they decide to buy first?
What will they do on Saturday afternoon?
Which magazine does the woman read regularly?
At what time will Brenda phone Jackie tomorrow?
You will hear a teacher talking to a group of people about evening leisure courses in a college. For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS OR NUMBERS.
EVENING LEISURE COURSES at Lancaster College
Length: 3 months or 6 months
Classes once a week on: Mondays from 6 to 9 p.m.
Place: College building opposite the
Play an instrument (either the piano or the )
Painting for Beginners
What makes a good ?
60 euros (three months)
150 euros (six months)
Look at the sentences for this part.
You will hear a conversation between a man, Jack, and a woman, Lara, about acting in a play.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Lara is confident that the play will be a success.
2. Lara thinks that Jack's voice was better when he was younger.
3. Jack expected Lara to have a successful career in acting.
4. Jack agrees to spend time reading the play.
5. Lara will try to change the date for the play.
You will hear an interview with an organizer at a tennis club.
For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. Where can adult players come to play for fun?
2. How long do the courses for younger players last?
3. When are junior club nights held during the year?
4. When does the junior competition occur?
5. What do the winners of the club competitions get without payment?