How much does the man have to pay for the suit?
What time are the speakers going to meet?
Why did Jeanette call Mark?
What is the main point of the talk?
How does the man feel?
For each question, write the correct answer in the gap. Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER.
You will hear a woman talking to a group of people about a new library.
The Central Library
The library is open from 9.30 to 6.00 every day except Mondays and Sundays.
Books for are now on the first floor and music is on the floor.
It is advisable to reserve a in advance.
There's a on the ground floor.
Books can be borrowed free for three weeks. After that, you pay £ per week.
Look at the five sentences for this part.
You will hear a conversation between a boy, William, and a girl, Sophie, in a music shop.
Decide if each sentence is correct or incorrect.
1. Sophie's mother works in the town where they live.
2. William feels confident about finding his way around Birmingham.
3. Sophie thinks the band 521 has improved.
4. Sophie buys a different CD from him.
5. Sophie is disappointed to have her birthday present early.
Listen to a board game developer give a speech. For each question, use NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS AND/OR A NUMBER to answer.
1. When did Bradley start the Milton Bradley Company?
2. What colors were the squares on the board for The Checkered Game of Life?
3. In what year did the company create a new version of the game?
4. How do players buy things in the latest version of The Game of Life?
5. What is Alex Vargas's new game about?